Monday 19 January 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

Evan is 19! That's it...now I have two kids over 19...where does the time go...and...I want some back! I am feeling a bit sentimental ;)

Disneyworld 1996; he was always an artist. This kept him busy on lots of plane rides from Key West to Vancouver; he is now at Vancouver Film School!

Hiking the Rainforest Trail near Ucluelet 1998....that's stingy in his hand...stuffed animals had real feelings and personalities! Before Evan would play with a toy, he would draw it.


Little Ev at Grama's house 1994...notice he always liked to have his socks off (still does), and loved multiple hats...at once! Funny to watch him grow into his personality.

Yesterday, his girlfriend Chanelle, and his brother Jes took him to the neighbourhood pub for his "first" beer...they had two and headed back to the house for birthday cake and a board game with Brian and I...made me realize....I haven't done so badly!

His songs are great...listen here...and he did the artwork as well!

Happy Birthday little Ev!
I love you and am so proud of you
xoxo


6 comments:

qerat said...

That IS a sentimental post :)

Happy birthday Evan, and you should be a proud mom. I love Kubla Khan I keep playing it in my office.

Maria Killam said...

Great photos! Have a happy day!

Alkemie said...

I love looking at older photos and reminiscing. Your children are very cute although I'm sure they are much bigger now than they were in the photos :)

Cheers,

Karen O.

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - Puuuumpkin!

Michelle, I don't have kids but I can tell by the pictures that the time really flies.

Happy B-day! Evan you have a cool mama :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos - they grow up so quickly. My baby girl is also 19 and is now going to design school in San Francisco. I've also got two sons 25 and 22! How did I get so old? Have a great day.

Michelle said...

Oh Jackie...I so agree...22 and 25? wow...good for you...you made it!