Monday 9 March 2009

Barbados via Cote de Texas

messel joni barbados

Let’s all of us bloggers meat at Messel’s compound in the Barbados! Say next week?

I put these images aside when Joni did this post (her blog-roll of images is always amazing isn’t it?), because the colour says…render me please! Actually, I have a stack of potential renderings from all of you amazing keen-eyed designer bloggers.

Because of these images Joni shared with us, and my new flicker sidebar, a couple of new commissions have come my way, and I am looking forward to sharing them with you all :)

I am convinced now, that bloggers are the best! Thanks!

9 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I agree. Bloggers are the greatest. How great it is that are able to "meet" each other with the use of the web. I love it.

Love Joni as well along with your fab sketches. They are amazing!!!

Maria Killam said...

Congratulations darling! I'm so impressed with your rendering talents - and I need to hear all about it!

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Congratulations!

May I get a 101 course in rendering - pleaaaase! (lol)

Velvet and Linen said...

I am not surprised that you have gotten more commissions. Who could resist having you create one of your beautiful renderings of their designs.

I loved the post that Joni did of Mr. Messel's home in Barbados! Just let me know when we're all going so I can put it in my calendar!

xo
Brooke

Lauren said...

Michelle- as always, your just amazing. That's so exciting that you've got new commissions via blogworld!!

xoxo,
lauren

ps- i'm ready for barbados dates! ;) ;)

annechovie said...

I second that, Michelle! Love your rendering here....gorgeous!

Renae Moore said...

Michelle,

I enjoy your artwork so much...do you sell? I would like to put a link on my blog. I envy you and Fifi and PVE, so much talent. We all have our own gifts, that is not one of mine. I grew up on the musical side of the arts.

Bike ride was 18 miles of hills...not fun but great to be back in the saddle again!

Renae Moore said...

I see that I should have read a little farther...send me what I can put on my sidebar to showcase your work!
Blessings...

DesignTies said...

Congrats on the requests for new commissioned pieces :-) Your renderings are absolutely fantastic!!

I'm with Renae, I envy your amazing artisitc abilities!!

Kelly