Friday 28 August 2009

Art Cards – Sketches of Amsterdam

CIMG9256 

Betty from Oklahoma asked a few weeks ago about purchasing my sketches of Amsterdam for her daughter who is living in the Netherlands, and is a reader of my blog :)

Recently, I had some sketches reproduced into art cards. A set of 6 (with these two designs) including envelopes is 29.00 plus shipping, wrapped in a pretty ribbon, packed and sent your preferred method of mail. I use Pay Pal to make it super easy!!

There are plans in the works for larger reproductions of some of my drawings and sketches, and I can’t wait to see how they turn out. I like smaller framed prints like these; once matted, I think they are just the perfect size! These cards are about 4x6, the dwg about 3x4”.

9 comments:

Velvet and Linen said...

Beautiful cards, Michelle.
I'd love to buy cards with my front door on them.
Would you be interested in doing a set?
I received a special gift today. I think you know what it was. Check out my blog on Sunday for a special post about it!

xo
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Stunning! What a great idea Michelle.

Linda in AZ * said...

* Michelle~ I just saw your beautiful gift to Brooke at her blog~~~ soooo pretty!!! You certainly are blessed with a special talent to create beautiful things!!!

Warmly,
Linda in AZ

Greet Lefèvre said...

Hallo Michelle,

I saw your amazing work on Brooke's blog!!
I'm so glad I found your blog!
I like your beautiful work a lot!
As a little girl I was always watching my father drawing! I loved it!
Unfortunately I'm not blessed with that talent!!

xx
Greet

DesignTies said...

I love your Amsterdam sketches, and the art cards are wonderful idea :-) Such a great way to showcase your work :-)

Thanks for your kind words on my back to school post. And also thank you for being there if I need you :-)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I came via Brooke, I love your work.

Very nice to meet you :)

Kathy :)
jokaj@comast.net

Renae Moore said...

Michelle,

I would love to purchase some of these cards...let me know how to go about it...

Best,

Renae
xo

pve design said...

Wonderful - I would love to order a set.
pve

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

I just love these!