Wednesday 20 August 2008

Dreaming of the Paris Flea Market


The Seine last year with Brian; I loved the wear of the marble and the graffitti on the sign


Entrance to Notre Dame Cathedral...yes there was a Hunchback at the entrance with a cup...has anyone else witnessed this? Isn't it errie?

The figureheads outside of Notre Dame...I truly racking my brain to think of what they represent and who they are...I love the draping of the cloth; you can hardly beleive that it is stone

Some flea market pics from the internet...this will really be a blast...Debbie is a true lover of all feminine things, and it will be a challenge to find something beautiful and transportable

My week at Eaglerock was amazing! Now we only have 18 days to Amsterdam and Paris

This year I am travelling with my sister and two friends; it should be a blast. We plan on visiting the flea market in Paris, the Musee d'Orsay, the Moulin Rouge, and Notre Dame.

In Amsterdam, we will be visiting museums, shopping, walking, eating (not exactly the Dutch forte) and just having fun...hey life moves to fast...make the best of it.

No comments: