Monday 11 May 2009

Post 200

MM copy

Yes, I have reached a milestone.

Why did I start blogging? I had blogged almost a decade ago for some support with health issues, and found an alike group of people with Diaryland, so I knew about the concept. Two years ago, I started putting together a website for my new ID firm, and realized I needed a dynamic addition, one where I could talk about design, meet other designers; where I felt  I am not in this alone. I came across Patricia Gray’s blog, and I was smitten.

I love where it has taken me…and has yet to take me :) There is untapped potential in the blogosphere, and I plan on being on the boat. Thanks and gratitude to all my new found friends!! I have come to realize, that this is where all the passionate designers live!!! I’ve been looking for you all my life! Who knew you were in Jordan, Norway, Brisbane, Atlanta, NY, Texas, Scotland…just waiting to chat about design?

On that note, I have finally figured out the Feedburner component to my blog (thanks for the help Albarosa), so join my subscribe list won’t you?

I’m looking forward to the next 200 :)

thanks for patricia_may_09 cropped

                                 Watercolour by Michelle Morelan

13 comments:

ALL THE BEST said...

looking forward to the next 200 and then some!!

Renae Moore said...

Michelle,
Congratulations....I did my post today on YOU!
Blessings to you...

DesignTies said...

Congratulations, Michelle :-) I'm looking forward to your next 200 too!! :-)

Kelly

Dale said...

Fabulous! Congratulations. I enjoy every post (even though I don't comment as much as I'd like). Keep up the good work.

Maria Killam said...

Congratulations! And a lovely watercolour as well!

pve design said...

Only 200! I feel as if you have always been here.
Your renderings are fantastic! (Bailey is en route to Canada!)
pve

DesignTies said...

Count me in... I want to read 200+ more posts from you!
Victoria @ DesignTies

Michelle said...

Thanks you guys...can I get airline miles for that 200? LOL

qerat said...

congratulations Michelle
wish you 20000000 more :)

I am sure that we all share these sentiments about blogging otherwise we wont be here. I look forward to your posts keep posting

Brillante Interiors said...

200 and counting. I am so happy that now I receive your latest post by email so I will not miss a beat! You are so gifted.
Love,
Albarosa

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

Congratulations!!! and many many mooooooooreeee

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle
Congratulations on 200 marvelous posts. That is quite a feat for one to accomplish especially more so if one is not a literary professional that does it for pay..... It takes a great deal of time, thought, and energy to prepare each post. Thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration so freely with all of us.
PatriciaPS I am glad that you were 'smitten' with my Blog as I value your contribution to the Blogosphere!!

Unknown said...

Congrats - can't wait to read 200 more!