Thursday 14 May 2009

A NY Home

pve_may_09 

For my wonderful artist blogger friend Patricia @ PVE.  When I started blogging, I took note of her talent, and she was so complementary to me.

Then she did an amazing portrait of my sister’s puppy, after I posted Bailey’s picture on my blog. I just had to have it for my sister’s birthday, which I am so looking forward to! Giving a gift like this to someone you love, of something they love so much…well…is priceless. I am giddy about it. Get in touch with Patricia to have your home, family or pet painted…PVE

This one is a humble thank you for Patricia…of her beautiful home in NY…wouldn’t we all just love to live here? So close to the best city in the world, yet, in this natural setting? This is going in the mail this week Patricia…I was very nervous to send it off to someone as talented as you! I hope you like it. Thank you so much for your generosity…with all of us.

Look at Bailey again…so cute :)

Bailey683 by pve design

9 comments:

DesignTies said...

Wonderful rendering, Michelle :-) Patricia is going to love it!!! Such a thoughtful gift to show her your appreciation :-)

You're both extraordinarily talented artists, and it's wonderful that you're so supportive of each others work :-)

Let us know how your sister reacts when she sees the portrait of Bailey that Patricia created :-)

Kelly

Pretty Lovely said...

Both you and Patricia have the most lovely renderings. I only wish that i could have that sort of talent.

That portrait of Bailey too - how precious!

xx,

Sam @PrettyLovly

cotedetexas said...

I've never seen her house - until now that is. it looks wonderful!

Maria Killam said...

She is very lucky indeed to live in that kind of setting! Some of us are just plain lucky to have your kind of talent around :)

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle
What a fantastic rendering you have done of Patricia's home. It is a very special gift and I am sure she will love it, just as I love the rendering you have done for me of my home.
You are so talented!
Patricia

pve design said...

Michelle,
I am speechless.
Thank-you!
Patricia

Ann Marie said...

Just found you though PVE. So glad she recommended your blog. I went back to school a year ago to earn a 2nd degree - this one in interior architecture and design. I post about my journey through ID school and other design related goodies on my blog.

Now I'm off to have a look through your wonderful portfolio. Have a Happy Weekend!

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

What a great gift! I am sure Patricia is going to treasure your present for ever.

Velvet and Linen said...

Too cute! Bailey is a heart stealer.
You and Patricia together is a dream come true.
Two amazing talents.
xo
Brooke