I feel so disconnected lately, but have had lots going on with family and work. The weather is so beautiful right now! I’ve also been spending some time in the garden and around the house sprucing things up.
new numbers and pot at the front door…now I need a gray hose and new hose support:) it’s always something!
Ten things I have completed in the last 10 days:
1. Built a shed- yup, I built a subfloor on footings for it too!! Now I feel like I could build a house! Pics coming soon!
2. Cleaned the carport- With the new shed for storage, it’s cleaned bare.
3. Planted petunias in these great little IKEA pots- I love repetition
4. Watched Bride Wars- a cute chick flick
6. Confirmed and ordered drapery fabric and lining with client- finally…whew..
7. Got a new renovation job in Ucluelet- meeting the client and contractor next week!
8. Applied to Emily Carr- A mixed media class…can’t wait to share what I learn with you all.
9. Had lunch with Ivan- Yes, Ivan Meade from Meade Design Group was in town, and we got together in Coal Harbour :)
10. Went to see Fleetwood Mac- Everyone there was my age. Nice…I didn’t feel old!
I’m also working on a couple of interiors and renderings that I can’t wait to share with you :)