Tuesday 12 January 2010

Mom’s Christmas Table

CIMG1218  CIMG0276    CIMG1265 CIMG1248 CIMG1247 CIMG1213  CIMG1252 CIMG1235

The only time of year I eat meat is Christmas at my mom’s. This year, like every other, the bird is farm raised and chemical free.  We actually picked it up from the farm on the way to Ucluelet- 30 lbs of it! I set the table for my mom this year with her favourite things.  She also got everyone a lotto ticket that I put in those little red stockings. The  food was so yummy…I look forward to next year’s turkey feast already. Oh, that’s Spencer in the chair…he’s the best dog ever! 

CIMG1274

It’s Christmas morning, and Bailey smells a dog bone in there somewhere!

2 comments:

nannykim said...

Love the pic of the dog in the midst of the presents--so funny! A beautiful tablescape too!

Renae Moore said...

The table is beautiful Michelle! I know your mom enjoyed having you decorate for her.
xx