Friday, 23 January 2009

Bailey and PVE


Every once in a while, something great happens to make you realize you are on the right track. This morning when I opened my email, it was filled with bold Times New Roman potential...and also...this little beauty. It's a beautiful watercolour of my sister's new Westie puppy, Bailey by Patrica at PVE :)

Thanks doesn't really cover it...but thanks Patricia...to be able to get this from a photo is something lots of us are really jealous of! You have caught her playful, but loving personality...to a T!

Visit Patricia, and say hi...she does beautiful illustration work; I especially love her storefronts with people out front...her watercolours have a movement to them.
Thank you so much Patricia!

9 comments:

Colour Me Happy said...

Hey, you are seriously famous if you have a drawing from PVE!!
I'm so envious :)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love Pat! She is working on a blog header for me and I adore her for it.

There is just something about her work. I love every single piece she does. I would love to fill my home with all of her work and she is the sweetest person as well.

Willow Decor: said...

How adorable is that little guy? PVE is great and her work is so fabulous! Great site - I really enjoy it!
-Gina

Patricia Gray said...

Patricia is such a great artist and has teriffic style!

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

That is a great portrait !

pve design said...

Bailey is getting a treat, a thick hand cut matte and shall be sent to you ~ I just could not resist after seeing "Marley and Me" - I want to immortalize all creatures with an illustration.
Thanks for posting Bailey!

Lauren said...

Adorable!!! She's so talented. Everything she does feels so happy :)

annechovie said...

How adorable! PVE has done a great job. Thank you for your lovely comments - hope your week is great!

Patricia Gray said...

PS Bailey is absolutely adorable!!