Monday, 29 November 2010

Art Sale

Still thinking of a special gift? I’m moving in the Spring, so I thought it may be a great time of year to offer reduced prices on some original art…

here’s what’s reduced…

CIMG1349bark study crop 3bark study crop 2

“Bark Study”, Michelle Morelan, Mixed Media on Canvas, 18 x 24…now $225*

first at the beach in the garden first at the beach mmid CIMG9136

“First at the Beach”, Michelle Morelan, Mixed Media on Bevelled Canvas, 24”x 72” now $380*

 CIMG8894   sun and moon right crop

“Dance of the Sun and Moon”, Michelle Morelan, Mixed Media on Linen Canvas (metallic)18”x 24”, now 250*

into 18 by 24    into 18 by 24 crop3

“Into”, Michelle Morelan, Acrylic on Studio Canvas, 18”x 24”, now 190*


*plus shipping and applicable taxes, paypal payments only…these are bottom line prices, so sales are final. Thanks for you support!

Best, Michelle


Michelle said...

Bark Study has been sold...

Karena said...

Very nice work Michelle. I do love your style!

Be sure to Come and Enter my giveaway from Fifi Flowers!

Art by Karena

pve design said...

Wonderful! I shall spread the word to help ~
LOVE your work.

AB HOME Interiors said...

Great art. I agree with Karena that you have awesome style. Will keep this on my radar.

barbara@hodge:podge said...

I LOVE the last painting - gorgeous! Hmmm....

Michelle said...

Into has been sold...

Catherine @ peace love sweater said...

Hi Michelle,

Your paintings are beautiful! And wow, your renderings are incredible! I haven't taken any freehand yet at BCIT but am looking forward to it now after seeing your work.

It was nice to meet you the other week!

Take care,