Sunday 21 March 2010

A Tina Fey Moment

I found this quote by Tina Fey, that made me chuckle, and about sums things up.

“I thank my parents for somehow raising me to have confidence that is disproportionate with my looks and abilities. Well done. That is what all parents should do”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CIMG1678_thumb[18] CIMG1680_thumb[24] CIMG1686_thumb[14]

…and the winner of the November Beach Series Give-away is nannykim at the Spindle Cottage who chose 199 (the number was 190)…thanks to all who participated…I’d love to send you all one :)

Kim…please send me your address!

5 comments:

Jenny C. said...

I love Tina Fey. For the exact reason that the quote implies...she knows how to nail the issue right on the head. And then, most of the time, deliver it with her fabulous humor.

qerat said...

LOVE the qoute :)
So true
Shouldn't all parents infuse us with disproportionate confidence!!

Greet Lefèvre said...

Love that quote Michelle!
xx
Greet

nannykim/spindlecottage said...

Oh, funny quote. AND I am so excited about winning the pictures!! I also can't wait to show them to my son and his girl friend who both like to paint!!

As I have said, I live about 20 minutes from the beach and these will be so nice in my place. I will email you my address if I find your email address on this blog.

Unknown said...

Love the quote, wish my parents did that.