Saturday, 24 October 2009

Thanks Camila!

Check out High-Heeled Foot in the Door! Camila has featured me in her weekly column “In Her Shoes”


Terry said...

You wore me out with your day, even with ample caffeine.

Vitania said...

Mamma mia - How many coffees did you drink? I am surprised you didn't wear the soles right off those shoes with all that caffeine..:-)

Definitely a fun read !! I LOVE YOUR STUDIO..

Samantha said...

What a great interview! Loved it.


Judy Gray said...

Hey girlfriend congratulations!! I miss city life.....only for a second....I far prefer the winter storms out of my living room window. My living room created by you!!!! And rendered by you a few times. Gotta love your talent kiddo!!

Zuniga Interiors Design Studio said...

Hi Michelle-

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. I so look forward to your artwork and renderings!

take care!

Michelle Zuniga