Thursday, 6 December 2012

And the Decoration Begins...

Winter Sunset from the Lake House

A very nice winter indeed! I love living in this area. The winters are mild, and you can still take a seat in the sun. Christmas decorating pics to come, but for now, I am leisurely sorting through bins, organizing and hoping that my cut tree doesn't lose every needle before the holidays :) 

I think I am going out to the car to get that new Starbucks Christmas CD.

Are you decorating your home yet? Or cooking the big meal this year?


Karen Albert said...

Michele I have just started decorating. Simple, natural elements with lots of candles, wreaths and fine ribbon!


Tracey Ayton Photography said...

Hi Michelle!
Yes, we finally got the tree up on Wednesday. We are not doing tons of decorating this year but I do just adore our tree. It's a smaller version of what we normally get but I just love it.