Saturday, 31 March 2012

Travel Update…Barcelona, Sagrada Familia

IMG_0549     IMG_0467

IMG_0489     IMG_0554

Words cannot convey…so I’ll leave you with these…back on April 5th…


Ann said...

I only saw the outside.
OH MY! I must return to go in!

I hope you are having a fab time on your trip!

Tracey Ayton Photography said...

There are no words to describe .......... thanks for posting!!!

Jewel Yet to Find said...

Hi Michelle , I'm your follower for quite a while. Beautiful place. Love Barcelona and recently posted a series of images on my blog
I'd be happy if you stop by.
You read my mind as I'm working now on my next post about Sagrada Familia. Just struggling a bit with video editing but it should be interesting.

Incredible creation of a genius.
Thank you.

pregnancy bridesmaid dresses said...

WOW!Great shoot!It's really awesome!Love the buildings!

Contempo Space said...

those colors have just reaffirmed my faith

Heidi said...

was there almost two years ago ~ lovely to see the new installments.

Hena Tayeb said...

Gorgeous.. we were in Barcelona a few years ago and Gaudi's work is spellbinding