Tuesday 13 December 2011

Amsterdam Bound….(and Paris and Liege)

CIMG0614CIMG0847CIMG5521DSC04791

photos by Michelle Morelan

ans3ams

amst apt

The Amsterdam Rental, Herenstraat Apartments

This is going to be my best year yet. After FB’s Breast Cancer Campaign where women announced a trip to Europe, I decided to do it for real. It just felt that good. I originally announced that I was going to live in Paris for 5 months through FB…so the next week, I decided that I was going to live in Amsterdam for a month. DH bought me business class tickets directly from Vancouver, and I will be meeting up with him in Paris and LIege.

Until then, I will be working hard to take the whole month of March off. I have a private workshop weekend in February, an install and photo shoot planned for January, and a crapload of renderings to do…and it’s the first Christmas I haven’t gone to mom’s…so the kids are coming here for the holidays, and it will be a full house. Life is good.

 

Best, Michelle

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Sounds like a dream trip. Have a lovely holiday and a wonderful time abroad.
Best...Victoria

Thoughts on Design said...

What a fantastic trip! Will you be posting from Europe?

Have a wonderful family filled Holiday!

Cheers,
John

Layers and Layers said...

so happy for you ... Happy Holidays my friend!

Darrell Morrison said...

Wow now that sounds amazing!! so many beautiful places and a little work from what it sounds like :-)

enjoy

Brillante Interiors said...

Spring will be here in a flash...in the meantime Happy Holidays dear Michelle.

lori_r8 said...

Sounds like an adventure! I have been to Amsterdam twice now (would love to go some more) and have loved every minute of the beautiful city! Have fun!

La Boheme said...

This post made me so happy Michelle! Kudos for making dream and bold decisions that make life so worth living! You will have fantastic time, I'm sure of it. All the best to you in 2012, xoxo