I did the install at the Moorage in Ucluelet this weekend. I am starting to realize, as my sister says "I need a team". It was brutal. We cleaned for 5 hrs in order to install, so it toke much longer than it should have. Contstruction dust was everywhere, at the same time the furniture and accessories are being installed.
It looks great though; and this was a budget project. Some things that helped keep on budget were doing my own canvases, borrowing furniture, renting out some of my own items, creating a mirror in driftwood and a driftwood sculpture.
I hope they sell quickly so we can get started designing Phase 2.